New Mexico

Wedding pics! :)

Heres some pics!! Hope you enjoy! :)

My dress

Our Ceremony!!

My Girls! :)

Demetrios reception dress

We jumped in the hot tub after the reception and had a wedding crasher jump in too LOL

Horseback riding in Antigua!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding pics! :)

• BeazillaBeazilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your pics.

BTW, who was your photographer?
  • edited December 2011
    Chris Saddler at Kevins Photography! We got an awesome deal with all rights to the photos included for only 600.00 for 4 hours :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SandiaLizSandiaLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your dress! What a beautiful wedding!!! Kevin is doing mine too and I am really excited. We got the same package but for 6 hours to make sure I have more pictures than I know what to do with (of course it was more expensive because it is more time)!

Your cake is amazing! Are those sugar flowers?

I am a little jealous of your double dress night! My ceremony is only going to be like 15 minutes so I am going to wear it all night but that is really fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Kevins did awesome! Chris took over 500 pics in 4 hours!! Yes the cake has sugar flowers! Do you already have a cake baker? She did our whole cake for 220.00! It was soo good LOL Sandia, you are getting married in a month!! How exciting!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SandiaLizSandiaLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eeeeekkkkk! I can't wait for June so I can officially say "I am gettng married next month!" I am glad to hear good things about Kevin's. I look at wedding pics all the time but it is especially real to see one that happened here! 

We went with Cupcakeology because I <3 cupcakes and I was excited for crazy flavors. Red chili chocloate for the brave guests! 

Thanks for sharing! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    mmmm red chile chocolate...  I want to try that!! :) Its been over a month and Im still wedding obcessed lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • laura&damianlaura&damian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    who made your cake? That looks fantastic!!
  • edited December 2011
    Our cake was made by Kara, her # is 505-417-7939 :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards