Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Flower Girl Ideas

I have two flower girls in my wedding, one 2 and one 3, who are not allowed to throw flowers. Any ideas what they can do instead?

Re: Flower Girl Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our flower girl will be two and half when our wedding rolls around.  We originally thought about doing a pomander but decided against this because she'd probably start spinning it around and hitting things.  So, instead, she's going to be holding a small bouquet of flowers.  Her bouquet will match mine but will be significantly smaller and also smaller than the bridesmaids' bouquets. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They can carry Pomanders

Decorated Baskets

Flower Wands

This is cute too!

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like those ideas... My friend mentioned having both of them carry pretty babydolls while holding hands. What do you think?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen the flower girls and ring bearers carrying teddy bears before and it was adorable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also having a 2 year old and 3 year old flower girls, and made my pomanders using fake flowers because 1. They are usually too heavy with real flowers, and 2. I don't think I will mind as much if they ruin it by swinging it around.  I'm really easy going, and there's just some things that that young of kids might ruin, so I've accepted that fact :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My fiance and I are having our daughter be our flower girl and she will be a little over 1 years old and since she'll be so little to understand what to do we're having her carry the flower girl basket with whole flowers inside and just walk down the aisle.

Good Luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards