Minnesota

Thank You to All Moments Like This Clients

I just wanted to say thank you to my clients who I have emailed, and spoken with this evening against the allegations by Meigan Holm. I have never been so disappointed with a bride as I have been with her and I appreciate all the support you are giving me during this time. 

I think the knot is a great place to get fun information and I have always been glad that it exists because you can get a lot of great tips from brides that have been there already......I have taken a lot of your advice and pressing forward and will continue to provide all of you a great service. 

Re: Thank You to All Moments Like This Clients

• sunkiss177sunkiss177 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

You should maybe stop bashing her—you look a little nutty.  She has a couple posts on here apologizing for what she wrote and recommending you.  And there are multiple posts on here saying you have been asked to not create a screen name and post as a vendor. 

• sunkiss177sunkiss177 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oh, and I had at one point been speaking with you over email about your chair covers.  I just had to dart back to my old emails and make sure it did not link names to screen names so you wouldn’t put it all over this anonymous (if you choose it to be) forum.  Not very professional.  You’re the professional, she was the client.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards