North Carolina

Vendor Reviews

Just got married yesterday and I wanted to give some of my vendors props. :)

Olga Samarskaya was my seamstress who came highly recommended on Theknot.com.  She was amazing.  Fitting my lace dress to my petite frame wasn't easy.  When I got my dress dirty during my bridal portraits she spot cleaned it for a very reasonable price. 

Neshat's Hair Designs and Artistic Work in Cary did a fantastic job on my hair and make-up.  I got compliments on how well it held up. 

Crystal Sager, my ThirtyOne lady; I got all my bridal party gifts from her plus the make-up bag I bought as a hostess exclusive made the best wedding to-go bag.

Cinda's Creative Cakes;  we came in with a poker vision and she turned it into a reality perfectly.  Everyone loved how it tasted!  Even the fondant.

Paul and Melissa of Wake Forest Portrait Shoppe;  they were great herding our families for group shots but were even better at getting those candid moments like the toe touching competition between the best man and the groom.

Jessica Mashburn, from Greensboro, who was our amazing pianist/vocalist/entertainer for our cocktail and dinner hours.  Everyone was asking how/where we found her and many asked for her business card.

DJ CollinY (Collin Yarborough) was fantastic.  He kept the party going, even with multiple age and interest groups.  He did a great job with our new version of “The Newlywed Game.” Ask for details.

Cassie Parks and the rest of the staff at the NC State University Club were a key part of making our reception so great by being so accommodating and the food was great!

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards