September 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm back! (PIP)

Hi ladies!  We got back from VA and our HM on Sunday.  It has been a crazy week trying to catch up at work and home.  Our day was perfect!  Of course we had a few glitches (our venue's day-of guy ended up being a dud, my PITA BM who I haven't been close with recently was a PITA, the harvest moon did not end up happening so our hopeful pics of that didn't happen, I was 40 min late to our pre-ceremony pics because my BM didn't help me get ready at all) but all-in-all it was wonderful.  I would have done a few things differently but I was so happy that day and truly soaked in the moments.  I can clearly remember most of the night and how I felt in each moment and that is amazing.  Not that I needed confirmation that I picked the right man, and maybe people were just being nice, but it pleasantly surprised me by how many people came us and said that they've been to many weddings but we looked the most in love/we looked the happiest/ours was the most moving, etc.  Some even weren't so tactful and said it in front of friends who just got married a few months ago!  It is never a competition, but it is great to have support by so many people.

My surprise honeymoon cruise was wonderful!  We did an Eastern Caribbean and had a blast!  It flew by but after being away from home for 2 weeks between the wedding and honeymoon, we were actually ready to be home (just not ready to go back to work and cleaning the house, etc haha). 

Here are a few pics from our big day:

Our first dance:

My BMs and me:

Us with my cousins:

And our one teaser pic our photographer sent us because he loved it so much he couldn't wait to share it.  He told us our link would be up last night but he never sent the link so hopefully this weekend:

Re: I'm back! (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards