Ohio-Cleveland

Bach Ideas

Does anyone have any good Bachelorette Ideas. We are looking to stay in the Cleveland Area, but DONT want to go downtown to Cleveland and no put in bay. Any suggestions?

Re: Bach Ideas

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For mine, it was low key, as I wanted. My friends and I had dinner and hung out at Fox & Hound. We reserved 2 pool tables and spent the evening playing pool. None of us are good, but it was a blast. F&H has a good selection of beers and tavern foods. I'm not into the club scene so much anymore, so this was perfect.

You said no downtown, but would you consider someplace like Corner Alley (food, drink and bowling in a more trendy setting than the traditional bowling alley) or Pickwick & Frolic (comedy show & drinks)? Neither would be 'clubbin'.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rayro211rayro211 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had a friend that went with all of her girls to the Wolf Creek Winery.  They went in the late afternoon/early evening, ate and drank wine and had an awesome time. 

I think that's in the Akron area... I know there are a few other wineries in the area... John Crist, Klingshirn, etc.

• edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a bar scene --  then i would recommend Ohio City; you can get dinner/drinks at Bier Markt; and great lakes brew.  There are also a lot of other places out there.  Its a really cute little stretch.

For the east side there is Downtown Willoughby, Nice dinner at Gavis, or Oliver Twist or Pranzo.  Definitely a bar scene as the night goes on though. 

Far east side there are a ton of wineries.  This is out in Geneva, and you have Ferrante, and others.  Thats a drive though. 

Why dont you want to go downtown?  crowds? 

Dave and Busters?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    For one of my good friends we went up to Playhouse Square and saw Chelsea Handler (comedian) then out to some of the area bars.  It was a lot of fun! Also in Cleveland there is the Men of Steel Show!
    For my own bachlorette we did a girls night in, had a Pure Romance Party, then drinks after at the house.  It was a lot of fun, kind of a throw back to the slumber parties we had as little girls...only with alcohol. (Haha) PS, if anyone needs a great pure romance consultant, let me know!!
  • lpereksta08lpereksta08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ferrante winery in Geneva or Gervasi winery in canton are very nice winerys complete with wonderful restaurants!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards