Tuesday QOTD

Are you voting today?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• Yes. I was there right at an hour
  • Yep!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I did! It only took me an hour this year to get in and out. 4 years ago it took me close to 3 hours to vote.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-40?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a282d456-1be2-4098-a4b5-2505650d7263Post:51629fc0-6328-4810-af2d-458b0273f920">Re:Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did! It only took me an hour this year to get in and out. <strong>4 years ago it took me close to 3 hours to vote.
    </strong>Posted by Purple&7[/QUOTE]

thats intense!
  • I voted in-person absentee last week. 
  • I voted too! 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I voted yesterday.  We went at 8am, and it took almost an hour.  I've never had to wait to vote before.  It was also my first time using an electonic voting thingy instead of paper and pencil.

In '08 I'd done in-person early voting in NC, and it was pretty much walk right up.  Before that in '04 I voted by absentee ballot because I was still a registered voter in WV but was in VA for undergrad.  The other times I'd voted on election day were midterm elections (NC and WV).  I'd never voted in SC before.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I voted by mail-in ballot about a week early. 
  • I voted. The line was 50 minutes long. Ugh. But, I voted nonetheless. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards