Kentucky

Review - Hope Mitchell

Hi,

I am using Hope as my makeup artist. Has anyone used her or heard about her work? I will have a trial run and all, but I'm curious about others' experiences.

Re: Review - Hope Mitchell

• PoppPopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used her! I posted a review (ish) on here back in October. Here is a C&P:

I recently had some bpics done by the uber fabulous Tine Hofmann in Cincinnati, and decided that since I'm forking out the cash I should probably get a pro to do my makeup, too. I came upon the cutest little thing named Hope Mitchell. She's just starting out in Lexington, so if your date is coming up I'd shoot her an email. Her website is http://www.hopemitchell.com. I was waiting to reserve judgement to see how the makeup looked in the pictures (sometimes what looks good in person doesn't show up well on film), but I am quite, quite pleased with the results on all fronts. Check the Cincinnati board if you want more info on Tine.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Popp! Looks like I need to visit the nati board then.
  • PoppPopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, Hope works out of the Lexington area. Tine Hoffman, the photographer, is in Cincinnati. Sorry for the confusion.
  • edited December 2011
    Okay. So, are your pics with Tine and (Hope as the MUA) posted in the Cincy forum? Sorry for all of the questions. This website seems to be quite buggy...with all of the server errors and problems searching for specific things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards