Destination Weddings Discussions

My pierced pup (PIP)

Okay...so this is a follow up to my dog attack Monday night where my pup, Kota was attacked by another dog.  Thankfully it was just one staple and I dropped the bill off at the owner's house yesterday.  He said they get paid Friday...I better have my money then or looks like we'll be going to court!  Love my pup...so at least she's on the mend!

Plus we have outdoor engagement pics this Saturday...she's gotta be camera ready! ;)

Re: My pierced pup (PIP)

• Poor baby!  Is she a Weimaraner?  She looks like my Weimy mix, tan with light brown eyes.  Here's a pic of her.  Yours looks very similar.

I can't stand when people don't control their animals, arghhhhhh!!!!
  • She looks like she's doing much better now.  I'm glad you were able to get her patched up and the other dog's owner is willing to take responsibility.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited image 60 Ready to Party! image 84 Party Poopers image 10 MIA
    RSVP Date:February 14, 2011
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_pierced-pup-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:925245c8-fb1b-4083-a264-00eba3f4df6dPost:e7b91776-0a4f-4876-ba36-aacaf068dcad">Re: My pierced pup (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poor baby!  Is she a Weimaraner?  She looks like my Weimy mix, tan with light brown eyes.  Here's a pic of her.  Yours looks very similar. I can't stand when people don't control their animals, arghhhhhh!!!!
    Posted by drm6285[/QUOTE]

Yup, she's a Weimaraner!  She's 3 and we love her so much!  What's your dog's name?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards