African American Weddings

What are your ideas for

Photo Opportunities? Share your ideas with us please.

Jerard is adament about not seeing me before the wedding, but I want us to pray before we begin our new life as husband and wife.  Here are some good photo opps I saw that are a must do. I call this one..."The Praying Couple"...

I like this one too...they still don't see each other.

click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary

Re: What are your ideas for

• Yes! @Happy...I've seen this one...Love it!!!
  • I posted it a long time ago.  I had it saved in my email cuz I sent it to my photag
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cha, i like the 3rd one where their holding hands, but maybe if your fiance was holding a bible reading you a verse. that would be good on video too.

happy- lol! you naaaaaaastaay. lolololol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I LOVE that picture Happy.! We gotta sneak that one in. Lol. But Cha, we're doing sumthing like these before the ceremony.

Cha,  I like your first set of pictures where they pray behind the wall. Me and FI are gonna write little love letters to each other and either pass them off at this point or read them to each other. We dnt know about that little detail yet tho.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Technically if your Rev says a prayer before the vows then you have prayed before becoming husand and wife. Wink
    imageAnniversary
  • I love the one where the couple holds hands around the corner. I just don't trust FI! He'll jump around the corner like GOTCHA! And I'll be pissed! Lol
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_what-are-you-ideas-for?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:206d5b73-87b9-403c-8e9a-aa3afdf8d28aPost:25ca1a8d-2302-40a7-a5e5-7013e0592a03">Re:What are your ideas for</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the one where the couple holds hands around the corner.<strong> I just don't trust FI! He'll jump around the corner like GOTCHA! And I'll be pissed! Lol
    </strong>Posted by MrsBoss2012[/QUOTE]

BOL LOL LOL i would just die i swear lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_what-are-you-ideas-for?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:206d5b73-87b9-403c-8e9a-aa3afdf8d28aPost:25ca1a8d-2302-40a7-a5e5-7013e0592a03">Re:What are your ideas for</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the one where the couple holds hands around the corner. I just don't trust FI! He'll jump around the corner like GOTCHA! And I'll be pissed! Lol
    Posted by MrsBoss2012[/QUOTE]

ROFL!!!!

I literally just busted out laughing in my cubical
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I definitely love the between the door praying couple..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @20pearls: True, but FI and I want to pray together alone. These pics would be before the wedding even starts.

@Footballwife: I like that idea too! He does love holding his grandfather's big bible. LOL

@MrsBoss: You crazy, but you aint lying. LOL! I might need to be the one held back bc it don't matter to me if he sees me or not. 

@Shano: I love your idea too! It's so many things you can do. I just want photographer to capture who we are as a couple....I'm not the one for posed shots too much. I like the photojournalistic style photography. 
  • Cha I love these photos.. I love all of them.. LOL.. And i like the ones @shano did as well.. Aww..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love the praying idea...FI is dead set against a first look too, I was at first also, because it seems so intimate to get that time alone before the craziness starts....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards