Michigan-Lansing
Options

** dfritz27 ***

In Response to Re: Lansing Knotties - Getting To Know Eachother:
[QUOTE]I guess this is old but I'm just seeing it now so I'll add my info :) Hi, my name is Emily, FI is David.  I'm also a Lansing girl, born and raised, graduated from Sexton in 2000 and was on the swim team with Susie (hi Susie!)  David is originally from Orlando.  He now lives near St. Paul and I live in NY.  We met on an airplane 3 years ago and have maintained a long-distance relationship ever since.  This is his last year of school, graduating with his MDiv in May!  We're getting married 2 weeks later and then he'll join me in NY.  We chose to get married in Lansing because all of my family (there are a lot of them!) still live there.  7 more months!
Posted by dfritz27[/QUOTE]

I seriously somehow JUST saw this! How funny! HI EMILY!!

Haha, I kind of put it together when I saw your FB post about the make-up artist and then saw one here too.

I hope you get that figured out! I like everything so far with Angela Noble from VixiDust but haven't had my trial yet. Are you using Danni at Stillman's? You're just two weeks ahead of us I think but I'm jealous! I cannot wait for the day of course, but also for all of this planning stuff to be over!

GO GREEN!!!  ;-)

Re: ** dfritz27 ***

• Options
    dfritz27dfritz27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, hi Susie!

Thanks, I've tried several girls/salons and everyone so far is booked already.  I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple girls.  Hopefully something will work out, otherwise I guess I'll just do it myself!

Jennifer is doing my hair, she used to cut my hair when I still lived there.  She may have even done my hair for prom, haha!

I'm getting very excited too!  We are almost to the 2 month mark!  It's going so fast!  Up until now the planning has been stress free for me, even doing it all long distance.  I was thinking I'll be sad when it's done, I've been having so much fun!  But, as it gets closer I'm starting to agree with you, I'll be glad when it's over and I can sip a pina colada on the beach with my husband :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhh that does sound perfect! Where are you guys going?
  • Options
    dfritz27dfritz27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to the Sun Palace Resort in Cancun.  I can't wait!!

I think you told me where you guys are going, DR?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup! Sorry, I think I might have known that too. My mind is in a million places these days!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards