Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Shower gift

Hi Girls!! I Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the unbelievable weather. I hope it never ends!

My best friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party is this weekend. I am her maid of honor and I have planned the entire thing with little to no help from the other BMs (but that's another story!!). Anyway, I have been so busy getting things together and finalizing things for the weekend that I have honestly not had time to think about a shower gift for her.

I would like to get her something more personal and special than something she put on the registry, but I also don't want to spend a lot because so much money has gone into this weekend so far. Does any one have any ideas or would like to share a "non-registry" gift they got for their shower that they loved?!

Thanks so much!

Re: Shower gift

• I got a wine glass that was engraved from a really great friend. I would have to get it out of my "hope chest" but it's a forgiveness glass. Your supposed to put wine or your and your spouses favorite beverage and talk it out and read this poem that comes with it. And all forgiveness is given by the time the beverage it gone. I cried so hard because it was such a thoughtful gift. I know it sounds stupid but the poem does it so much better justice.

Just an Idea
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • I am getting this for my friend: http://www.etsy.com/listing/74172945/custom-wedding-gift-name-wedding-date I'm getting it in her wedding colors and framing it for her.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • What about a wedding hanky?  I saw some cute ones on Etsy.  It could be blue and be her something blue or her something new.  I agree you shouldn't buy an expensive gift since you have done so much already with both parties. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards