Texas-San Antonio
Options

Music Flo, Inc - DJ Ray

Has anyone used DJ Ray or heard anything about him?  He got rave reviews on weddingwire.com, but wanted to know if anyone had used this vendor.

Thanks!Laughing
November 2011 Siggy Contest
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Music Flo, Inc - DJ Ray

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding planner recommended him, and I am meeting with him this week.  I will let you know what I think!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i used him for my wedding on november. we did our research and read reviews on other djs and he had good reviews. our process with him was great from beginning to end. a couple weeks before our wedding we went to his office to give him our playlist of songs we wanted and we ended up staying there almost 2 hours because we got to pick all of our favorite songs. time just flew by and he was excellent with recommendations!

at our reception i had so much fun. i didnt even eat because the music kept me on the dance floor all night long and i am not exhaggerating. one of my fears was having an empty dance floor but that was not the case at all. everyone danced all night long and the dance floor was never empty.

all i can say is you get what you pay for and although other guys may charge less, music is something you should invest in. dj ray was awesome and i would love for any bride to have as much fun as i did.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw your review Elizabeth, thank you so much!!!! I can't wait.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with Punalu'u Productions.  Ed Elizondo did an awesome job.  He is very personable and extremely professional.  He had a great set up (huge) for only $350.  Check out his website.

http://www.punaluuproductions.com/

Hope this helps,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards