Florida-Central Florida
Options

wedding planners

We recently met with a wedding planner the hotel uses for weddings and  I was really disappointed.  They showed us the venue options and we sat down and were asking questions and the impression I got was they didn't really want to talk options untill we had set a date.  They pretty much said email them what we want and a date and they would check with their vendors and get prices.  From their website it gave the impression they have packages that can be customized.  I've never delt with a planner before, is this how they do things?  Advice please!!!  

On the plus side I got the most awesome wedding shoes!!!  

Re: wedding planners

• Options
    I got a price sheet with pricing on it for anything and everything that they could do for you.... Needless to say I was floored when I saw how much $$$ it would cost for them to plan the wedding. I decided to do it myself.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

that would be my question... do you HAVE to use them? Most of the time with hotels they have your "go to" person that will help with all of the big events of the day...

• Options
    We initialy emailed the event planner at the hotel and then got a response from the wedding planning company.  The impression I got was if I wanted to get married at the hotel, I had to use them.  I'm not completly opposed to it seeing how it is about 6 hours away and I don't want to have to tend to the tiny details.  I just thought I would maybe get a general price list or at least what they can offer.... I don't really even know where to start on what I want....     
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards