Ohio-Northeast

TKO entertainment

Has anyone used TKO entertainment? Sounds like a great company but would love to hear firsthand from someone who is working with them now or has used them before?? Thanks! 

Re: TKO entertainment

• mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!
    I am using them for my May 14 wedding. My FSI used them for her wedding 3 years ago and friends of ours used them in their June 09 wedding. They are a great company. Ted is great to work with and they will keep your guests dancing all night!
  • juliemm79juliemm79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input! Where in Cleveland are you having your wedding?
  • edited December 2011
    I talked with them and I was considering using them, but I think that they are a little bit too expensive.
  • KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them for my wedding on May 15th and FI and I are super excited. A co-worker recommended them, she said the dance floor was full up until the very end of the reception. I was really impressed when we went to their studio and they did a demo for us, we booked right on the spot. I know they are on the expensive side, but well worth it to me.
  • mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our wedding is in Akron. KT82 your the day after us!!! :)

• starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used TKO for our August 1st wedding.  They truly kept the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night.  Our reception ended at 12am  and almost all of the guests were still there on the dance floor!  Although I agree that they are a bit pricey - they were totally worth it.  My DH and I hate it when music is so loud that you can't hear each other talking.  TKO was able to play music the right way - loud enough to enjoy, but still about to talk without screaming (they have the right equipment).  If you feel they are too pricey, talk to them and see if they can help you out.  We were able to bring them down to a lower price.  After all was said and done, I highly recommend them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • angelafarroangelafarro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to many weddings with them.  They are always consistently good.  The MC's are entertaining, but not over the top and they kept the crowd going all night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards