West Virginia

Draping for Wedding in Morgantown

Hello -I am getting married at Lakeview and our reception is at Lakeview and I was thinking about draping material from the ceiling.  I have seen pictures of it online from weddings at the Waterfront Hotel in morgantown and they said its a company that does it, however I can not find out the name of the company.   Does anyone know a company that comes and drapes things at weddings for the morgantown area???

Re: Draping for Wedding in Morgantown

• edited December 2011
    Dennis J. Nothaft 100 Hope Street Clarksburg, West Virginia 26301 Cell:  304-904-5777 OR 609-464-1445 Email: dennis@DennisNothaft.com Website: www.DennisNothaft.com
  • edited December 2011
    The company who does the draping will be at Waterfront Place the weekend of January 23, 2010.  Actually they either are having the 'bridal' show that Sunday or the Saturday/Sunday before.  I know because a family friend/bride will be getting married on the 23rd and Waterfront Place called her and asked her if she minded if they left all the draping up for her reception as they couldn't get it down in time.  So, she gets FREE draping!  They told her it would cost $15,000 if she paid for it~!  OUCH~
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for recommending us, send me an email at dennis@dennisnothaft.com, have you already made your plans?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards