Texas-Houston

Inexpensive DJ

Looking for an inexpensive DJ in the area! Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive DJ

• DJ Sounds by Mario was our DJ (we got married in Sept), he charged $75/hour, no special lighting or anything like that, strictly DJ is what we needed, he was punctual to ceremony, he provided the music for both ceremony and reception, he was recommended by a friend and we were very happy, I had given him a list of songs to play/not play and he followed it to a T....email him your wedding date/location and how many hours you need him for quote: mariodadj@yahoo.com.

TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • What is your idea of inexpensive? I'd recommend going to July's Bridal Extravaganza if you can wait that long, all the vendors offer great deals. I got a very popular Houston radio DJ for 650...and we only had to pay half upfront. His normal rate is much, much more.
  • My dj ( Portwood Productions) is $450 for 4 hours not including cocktail hour and dinner and the cost does include lights and speakers. Cocktail Hour and Dinner music is free. Time doesn't start until the dancing starts. If you want more lights or different speakers there is a different package. He is out in Columbus, TX ( which is an hour away) but its still alot cheaper then all the dj's i have researched. You might have a traveling charge but it would still be alot cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards