Canada-Ontario

Recommendations for hair & makeup?

Any reccomendations for hair & makeup. I was looking at mobilebridalbeauty.com even though its a bit early for that because I would really like to have all my girls get ready together (me + 3 bridesmaids) & they have said they would like to as well, but one of my bridesmaids said that that company was a bit too expensive for her (the other 2 said it was fine), which is fine & why I asked them to look so early on. I love the style of work that they do and I also would prefer mobile so they come to me. So does anyone have any reccomendations for some more affordable (atleast for the bridesmaids make up + hair), they were charging 155 for both, 100 for hair and 75 for makeup seperately. Bridal hair & makeup was $300 or something, which really wasnt the concern but i dont want to go much over that as well.

Any recommendations? I just wanna ask my BM and see if the price works and i assume to good affordable ones book up rather quickly. Also just incase anyone is wondering why I asked my girls to be my BM's so early on was that at first we were planning for fall 2012 but things didnt go exactly how we had planned so we had to push it to the spring of 2013.

Thanks!

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Recommendations for hair & makeup?

• left you a private message!
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
  • Thanks Jewel!

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • google it and you can find a few compnays.  i think i posted something about it just 2 weeks ago
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PatgdPatgd member
    First Comment
    The person I am going with is Jessica King, The Royal Treatment.  I haven't used her myself but I have seen her work and it's great.  Now, I'm not doing makeup with her because my sister is a Mary Kay rep but this is what Jessica told me for my wedding:

The bride is 125 with trail and travel and day of no matter the thickness or length. The approx price is 50-70 for each brides maid, and 20 for the flower girls. If anyone wants makeup it would be 20$ per person. Mothers are 40-50.

She's coming to me because my veil is cathedral length and I don't want all my BM's to have to carry it out through the mall once we have our hair done that morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards