Oklahoma

Chair Rental/Chair Cover Options

HI guys! I am in the midst of planning my wedding for November 26th, 2011. I'm not really liking the chairs at my wedding venue (white fan back folding chairs) and I've been scouring the internet for any places in Oklahoma that rent the dark wood garden chairs. All I've seen so far is white, black and natural, though. My colors are Ivory, Gold, and Plum so those don't really tie in too well. Does anyone know of anywhere that rents these? I have priced the chiavari chairs and they are just so expensive! If I can't find the dark wood garden chairs, I guess I'll have to go the chair covers route.

Re: Chair Rental/Chair Cover Options

• edited December 2011

Is this for your ceremony or reception?  I've never seen chair covers at a ceremony so I'm just assuming it is for your reception.  Does your venue not offer any kind of chair covers?  How much are you looking to spend?  I know the French Tulip has chiavari chairs and they were about the same price as I am paying to rent the chair covers from my venue. 

Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is your venue? Most event coordinators can steer you in the right direction.
  • VNEluvsAJBVNEluvsAJB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marianne's Rentals has chairs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mnkennemnkenne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I haven't checked with my event venue for how much they charge for chair covers, but all their listed "extras" seem pricey. We're using the same chairs for the reception and ceremony, so yes, we'll probably be having covered chairs at the ceremony. I'm meeting with my wedding planner Saturday so I'll see if she can help. Thanks guys!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards