Missouri-St Louis

NEED vendors!!!! Wedding in 2 weeks!!!!

Hello to all you STL Brides out there!  Here is the deal!  I am in desperate help.  I just recently had to cancel my destination beach wedding due to unforseen circumstances and now I have TWO weeks until my wedding and I have to plan a completely new wedding here in STL!  I need vendor recommendations from you all.  My wedding is on a week day so hopefully not everyone is booked!  We are actually just having an outdoor scenic wedding/elopement with just the 2 of us.....but I still need vendors.....I need a REALLY good artistic videographer, (thank goodness, my original photographer probably can fly here to do the wedding....so I probably don't need that rec....(but if you know of any VERY creative and artistic photographers that are reasonable in price, please name them).......I need a makeup artist (I was thinking about Daniellestyle)......Since I'm not having any guests or anything, I just want to look fantastic for my new husband.....I want a very smokey dramatic eye, but not where it looks ridiculous.....I need a hairstylist.....I don't want any big updo (just a sexy wavy/curly style down).....I need a florist for just my bouquet (something cheap?).......and I need an outdoor location by a body of water......someone told me about the Riverbend Chapel and that looks gorgeous (however I don't know if they do intimate wedding/elopements).....Other than that, Castlewood park up on the cliffs (I have no idea if I would need a permit or something for that though?)......I need a strong Christian minister who is not just an officiant (preferably a pastor in a church with experience with personalized weddings or something).....and I need a fancy honeymoon suite or an intimate honeymoon suite overlooking a scenic body of water.....and I want a jacuzzi in the room.....

I'm sorry this post is so long....it is just sooooooo stressful having to RE-PLAN a wedding in just 2 weeks time! If ANYONE can help me with finding these vendors for my last minute wedding change, please respond....even if you only can speak for one of my many vendor categories!

Re: NEED vendors!!!! Wedding in 2 weeks!!!!

• edited December 2011

Hair Sammy Eaker 314 420-8861  She is cheap, and affordable.
    Make up Sadie Hershewe 314-757-7199 She is cheap and affordable, super nice!!!
    Location: Carondelet Park has a pagoda that sits right on the lake, beautiful, and an affordable reservation fee.  You can get married under the St. Louis Arch, just need a permit, river is right there.  Many hotels in the area, all with views of the riverfront.
    Photographer: www.livelaughlovefotography.com Very nice ladies, good work and very affordable prices!!!

Good luck!!

• cbvcru67cbvcru67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This may or may not help you, but I was at a wedding at the riverbend chapel and it was one of the most beautiful we have attended!  The pictures we took were absolutely gorgeous and I know the pro pics were even better!  The wedding I attended was on a Friday around 6pm and the sunset was so beautiful -   I  would imagine that on a weekday, they would accomodate you - and I would suggest to shoot for the same timeframe to get the great light you want. Also,  I am fairly certain that they would have a minister as well, because I think they serve mass on the weekends (though I am not 100% on that).

Also,  there is a salons I love in Saint Louis that could help with either hair or makeup or both - Ginger Bay Salon in Kirkwood is awesome and has top notch stylists (but at a decent premium).

As far as hotels, I would look into the Four Seasons downtown (at lumiere) or the Chase Park Plaza hotel.  Also, the picture opps in the Chase lobby are just gorgeous - beautiful, elegant.  I have never stayed in one of the suites, but that is something the bf and I have talked about for awhile as a weekend getaway type thing.    And forest park is a great place for a morning stroll or brunch at the Boathouse.  
  • edited December 2011
    OOOh I'm getting married at Riverbend Chapel and it makes me soooo Happy to hear you say that cbvcru67!!!  I can't wait!!!

I, of course, think it would be a good idea to look into them. And I 100% know that they do have a minister available. We are actually using him as well.
  • Jmm10Jmm10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DanielleStyle does hair and makeup, and she's amazing.  She did my wedding and I loved her. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much everyone!  I am seriously considering Riverbend Chapel!  Looks absolutely gorgeous in the pictures!   I was also considering Daniellestyle for hair and makeup and I'm happy that someone here likes her!
  • zippyelfzippyelf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://hawkpointbandb.com/home

They have special elopment packages.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards