Wedding Woes

Watson

You seem very wise. Please, enlighten us more on what does and doesn't make a healthy relationship.

Also, tell me about your SAHD FI who is awesome at sex.

Re: Watson

• edited December 2011
    Yes, please tell me more about my relationship. You appear to have much wisdom. Yoda, teach me.
  • ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is using a vibrator considered cheating?  What if my husband is using it on me, is that considered a three-way?
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It's okay if it's a cucumber Busy.  I've got one for everyone. 
  • edited December 2011
    no one has to be mean! I was just stating how I think it is unhealthy to walk around and want to f*** other people when you are in a committed relationship. I'm glad that I don't have to fantasize of other people or use toys to be aroused by my soon to be husband.
    image handsome boy modeling school was the best 60 dollars I ever spent. If it wasn't for handsome boy modeling scholl I would not be the modle I am today.
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    How long have you been having sex, like a month? Honey, after a few years, you need to change it up a little. Are you just going to live without sex when it's not as easy to get aroused or get off? What if things change after you have kids, and the plumbing doesn't exactly work the same way? Or if your husband has ED at some point? 

I'm betting you're one of those "masturbation is cheating" people, too. I hope you and your H have exactly the same sex drive and exactly the same schedules, or one of you is going to be super frustrated. 
  • edited December 2011
    um me and FI have been together for 10 years and have 2 children together, we haven't had any problems in that department. and for the whole masturbation thing..... I don't. why do it my self when he can do it for me. I was just simply asking how could one be repulsed by the idea of with sex from their life long partner? i just don't get it. may be i'm just lucky I don't have these issues. no reason to bash just stating my feelings on the situation. sorry if I offended any one.Wink
    image handsome boy modeling school was the best 60 dollars I ever spent. If it wasn't for handsome boy modeling scholl I would not be the modle I am today.
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No one said they were "repulsed" by sex with their life long partner.  Hmmm.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_watson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ead3a4e3-729a-4795-84d0-138d62f37e55Post:4ace4b63-2d29-48ad-8f85-50ccb8fd9bc2">Re: Watson</a>:
    [QUOTE]no one has to be mean! I was just stating how I think it is unhealthy to walk around and want to f*** other people when you are in a committed relationship. I'm glad that I don't have to fantasize of other people or use toys to be aroused by my soon to be husband.
    Posted by watson wedding2011[/QUOTE]

<div>The toys are fun, try it. </div><div>And really, if I didn't find other guys a little bit attractive, I'd worry I was dead. Doesn't mean I am going to jump every hot guy I see, but I know my husband and I both appreciate an attractive member of the opposite sex and aren't cheating on each other.</div>
  • edited December 2011

excuse me disgusted was the word. and sure people are attractive i just don't want to secretly bang them. i didn't say it was cheating i simply said it's unhealthy to want to F**** some one else when you are in a committed relationship. our mail carrier is ok looking it doesn't mean I want to sleep with him. nor would i openly admit on line if I didn't want to hear someone's opinion

• edited December 2011
    I never said my husband disgusted me.

And if wanting to bone my mom's oncologist is wrong, I don't want to be right. She's got stage fourfucking cancer. I find my happiness where I can, idiot.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_watson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ead3a4e3-729a-4795-84d0-138d62f37e55Post:8db59421-ff0f-49e3-9ef7-caaa823d13c2">Re: Watson</a>:
    [QUOTE]No one said they were "repulsed" by sex with their life long partner.  Hmmm.
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

She's referring to DG's post.

<a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_h-funny-tmiish" rel="nofollow">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_h-funny-tmiish</a>
  • edited December 2011

Even then, she said the 'thought of sex' was not repulsive....she did not refer to her H as repulsive.

• edited December 2011
    sorry about your mum. that's sad my grandmother went through that. iy's tough. I suppose i'll just keep my comments to my self. just trying to give advice. after we are high school sweet hearts. we have been in love since the day we met. I was just expressing my thoughts of a happy relationship didn't mean to get every one stirred up have a great weekend ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards