Louisiana-New Orleans

NWT - need help for sunday! where to buy prom dress for cousin??

I am bringing my young cousin prom dress shopping - any ideas or specific stores (like in Lakeside?)

thanks so much!!
jlc

Re: NWT - need help for sunday! where to buy prom dress for cousin??

• edited December 2011
    What about The Red Carpet? I believe the store is on Magazine. I know that's not anywhere near Lakeside, but I hear they have great dresses. There's also a location in Mandeville.
    Inside of Lakeside, I would think Macy's, Dillard's, and Cache would be your best bets.
  • edited December 2011
    In Lakeside I can recommend Cache. Some of their dresses can be kind of tacky, but they also have some really pretty gowns there! I also think the Dillard's there has a great selection. I also agree with PP about the Red Carpet, but I don't think they're going to be open on Sunday's, most of the smaller boutiques aren't. I could be wrong but I'd call ahead if you plan on checking it out to make sure! David's bridal is also on Veteran's close to Lakeside and my cousin found her prom dress there. I know they're open on Sunday's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    BCBG has a good selection - I know they have a shop in Canal Place, not sure about Lakeside. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards