Texas-Houston
Options

its fri, its fri!

What are you up to this weekend?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: its fri, its fri!

• Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get to see FI this weekend!!! We are going to the A&M v UT game should be good. Other than that, anything but school work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ill be with my bestie most of the weekend. her bridals tomorrow...cook off tomorrow night!
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am playing soccer alll weekend, DH has softball tonight but they are late so I am going to hang out at home, 8am game tomorrow, going to a friends birthday tomorrow night, if we advance we play 2 games on Sunday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tonight i have boot camp

tomorrow we are going to bbq cookoff-wooohooo! :)

sunday doing wedding stuff- tying ribbon on bubbles, etc. :)
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Pappasito's with some friends. Fajitas and margaritas calling my name
    Tomorrow: treat myself to a pedicure, hang out with DH
    Sunday: Photoshoot (nervous)

Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tonight I am free.

Tomorrow-I recieved free tickets to the bridal show at the George R. Brown Convention Center.

Sunday-Visiting Magnolia Lake's open house.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Free HH at Howl at the Moon
    Tomorrow and Sunday - going to a new Renaissance festival opening outside of Austin.  My whole family is going.  A lot of my friends are vendors and performers out there.  It's going to be great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_its-fri-its-fri?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:010d8112-8c1c-4af6-b194-1060a1451173Post:3c4cc303-6c7d-4101-afc1-74408fa5468f">Re: its fri, its fri!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight: Pappasito's with some friends. Fajitas and margaritas calling my name Tomorrow: treat myself to a pedicure, hang out with DH Sunday: Photoshoot (nervous)
    Posted by STBMrsMartin[/QUOTE]
     Photoshoot for?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cookoff tonight, and nothing else exciting to do this weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm watching my nephews tonight and during the day tomorrow up in the woods. for saturday i was trying to pull together a bach party with some college friends but it just ended up being a complete bust trying to figure out everyone's schedule (sorry all of y'all on fb that got your hopes up!). i don't think anything is happening now.

the rest of the weekend i will just be putting all the little things together before the wedding ... unfolding large paper pomanders, stringing together the little pomanders, folding programs, putting together favors, making a couple signs, etc. it's almost here!!!
  • Options
    lmmckenna18lmmckenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Hour tonight with my cousin. I have to work Saturday and Sunday as usuall. FI is going out of town to help his Dad and Stepmom finish their backyard so it will be done in time for the shower they are throwing us. My Brother is coming in town Saturday. He just turned 21 on Monday so we will probably go bar hopping.
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_its-fri-its-fri?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:010d8112-8c1c-4af6-b194-1060a1451173Post:47a1d11f-3029-4968-a09b-a76b43ab7c80">Re: its fri, its fri!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: its fri, its fri! :  Photoshoot for?
    Posted by miss67c[/QUOTE]

For a hair studio karisma. It will definetly be interesting.

Are you still doing modeling?
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011

School studying tonight...

Errands and a Birthday party tomorrow night...

and playing in a softball tournament on Sunday...wish me luck...I am THE most unathletic person, but it's for charity!

• Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    edited December 2011
    Fun weekend! I am jealous several of you are headed to the cook-off.  SOO excited for the rodeo, I just really hope I can go this year.

ps aggiekrys, sorry I stole your post, you usually do this on Fri I know.  I was just board to tears in class this morning.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_its-fri-its-fri?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:010d8112-8c1c-4af6-b194-1060a1451173Post:592b124a-41c1-4f67-9476-a00b40da680b">Re: its fri, its fri!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: its fri, its fri! : For a hair studio karisma. It will definetly be interesting. Are you still doing modeling?
    Posted by STBMrsMartin[/QUOTE]

Mostly just doing beer promo stuff for now. another company is trying to recruit me to work the rodeo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cook-off, the drinkery for my brother's birthday tomorrow and meeting with the photographer on sunday!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha you didnt steal my post!! I usually post that or anything on days I get bored at work and am trying to make the time pass! :)
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- Dinner with the In Laws
    Tomorrow- Rodeo 10K (super excited!) then Cook Off!!!
    Sunday- Recovery day
  • Options
    icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight- my first time going to a club! haha
    seeing a DJ - Blank and Jones

then tomorrow- bridal show
    sunday- open house @ pine forest and registry party @ crate and barrel

busy busy!

and we may have found our DJ last night!
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    edited December 2011
    Date night w/hubby tonight.
    Tomorrow:  Early wedding then check in on the bridal show.
    Sunday:  House clean and catch up on some work.

Gosh, my life is so exciting!  LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards