North Dakota

What can't you live without?

I would really like to get some discussions going on this board. There are not many of us,  but there are enough to get a good thread or two started. So with that said.What is the one thing in your wedding you couldn't live without?For me, since I am having an Irish wedding, I really needed to find an Irish band. I finally did find them after some tough searching, but it did happen!Your turn!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What can't you live without?

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if there is anything huge that I couldn't live without but there is a bit that I absolutely wanted. I definitely wanted color in my gown so Im wearing a red sash and have red shoes. I also knew it was important to include my son (He'll be 7 at the time) in the ceremony so he will be walking me down the aisle and we will be doing a sand ceremony with him.
  • edited December 2011
    Aww fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know its a bit late, but we could not live with out the Cake, we tasted a cake from Fantasies in Frosting and just could not bare to not have it, it is Outrageously too expensive for our budget but it was just SOOOoooooo good! if you have tasted it you know what Im talking about.

Other then that I would say my Fiancé.
  • hellmanb115hellmanb115 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I probably couldn't live without real flowers for my bouquet! Silly i know..... my attendants will have pomanders and we are making them out of silk flowers but I don't feel like the "Bride" somehow without real blooms!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm adding a little late but I'll add my two cents anyway.  I can't live without my venue, and the vintage feel that my wedding has because of it.  I love my dress for the same reason, the vintage feel.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards