Maine
Options

Affordable Venue near Freeport

We're looking for a reception venue less than 45 minutes from my parents home in Freeport.   Can anyone help?  We would like an indoor venue, fairly formal, has great food, can accommodate 150 and cost less than $8,000.  Preferably with a stone church nearby :)  Any suggestions?

Re: Affordable Venue near Freeport

• Options
    I got married at Seasons Event and Conference Center in Portland.  If you go to their website or Facebook page you can see what it looks like all set up for weddings.

When you say you want it to cost less than $8000, do you mean your entire reception (including cake, DJ, photographer, etc.) or do you just mean the expenses related to the reception space (space, service, food, alcohol, etc.)?  Seasons' prices are very reasonable and the coordinator is wonderful to work with!

No clue about the stone church. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We're trying to spend around $8,000 for the whole wedding.  It's tough since we want an indoor venue with good food.  I'll look into Seasons, thanks!
  • Options
    Wilde Memorial Chapel is the best stone church! It's at Evergreen Cemetery on Forest Ave in Portland
  • Options
    We looked into that chapel - it only holds 100 people and costs $400. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Aww, that's sad.  It is so cute!!
  • Options
    My friend got married at a stone chapel in Saco which only required a donation, I think. I don't know the name off the top of my head but it is attached to a cemetary (its not creepy, I promise). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards