Florida-South Florida
Options

Manic Mondays!

What was the craziest part of your Monday?

Hope everybody had a good start of the week, in spite of the crazies :)

Re: Manic Mondays!

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Today...I was at the courthouse with Garrett (he had to go pay a moving violation ticket)...and I saw a couple who just got married leaving the courthouse...then it hit me.

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO APPLY FOR A MARRIAGE LICENSE!!  how crazy is that?! I have everything planned out....except the most important thing!!!

imagine how long I would have let it go...thank god for that happy mushy couple!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL DEE, it's okay, you're still on time!

Today it finally hit me how to make my freaking centerpieces work with the linen and chairs. Yeah. I've been engaged for more than 12 months and it hits me NOW. Um. YEAH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The craziest part of my day was being accused of gossiping. So we (the girls in my room) are starting a rumor about myself to see who the mole is in the building!!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    that's awesome!!!  keep us posted on the "rumor"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the crazyiest part of my Monday is....well, i'm thinking about it and nothing comes to mind. i tried.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

When should we apply for the license???? Holy crap, I almost forgot about this too!!!

Okay, the craziest part of mine....

my eye was killing me today....why??? because last night i thought my contact fell out my eye, but instead it got stuck all the way at the top under my eyelid!!! and I discovered that like 20 min ago...well no wonder it's been hurting!!! freaken crazy!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, no Gabi!! Glad you got it out!

Craziest part of my day was coming home to my sweet little dog who had peed in the house and had it around his mouth and head, lol, poor little guy...I don't know what happened but I quickly gave him a bath and now he's sleeping like a baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards