Table linens

Did anyone buy their own linens? or rent?
where did you get them from?

I think I'm going to use Texas Old Town venue but i dont think they provide linens.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Table linens

• geriknelsongeriknelson member
    edited December 2011
    My venue includes table lines, but I purchased all napkins to use and I'm going to wash them and re-sell after I'm done. 

The cheapest I found was through www.linentablecloth.com. They often run 20% off sales, which made them cheaper than others.  Also check out www.efavormart.com.

Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    That's what I did too. Almost the same price as renting. Also another girl and on the knot split the price and shared them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Premier Party Central runs a sale in January, I believe, where they rent their linens half off.  You have to pay for the rentals in full and you can't get a refund or decrease your order.  You can add more linens to your order afterwards, but if it's after the sale, you have to pay full price.  I'm going to save a ton of money this way and it will be much less than buying.  Call them and ask about the month of the sale to double check.
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased my linens from another knottie and then sold them to a different knottie after my wedding.  All in all I think it ended up costing me $100 for 15-20 table linens.
  • may2005may2005 member
    Knottie Warrior 100 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I rented my linens from Marquee Events who conduct an annual sale, normally the week that Valentine's Day occurs.  If you pre-order your rentals, it's usually at a 50% off discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards