North Carolina
Options

I must be getting punked!!

Today was my first day of my health insurance licensing class. I walk in and their is a 70 year old man with a navy & khaki suit with sneakers (yes sneakers) and a bob marley bracelet. Then he starts to talk and he pauses in the middle of a sentence for 3 minutes(not kidding) its like time freezes and he just stares into space and this happened like 14 times. Tomorrow I have to be there from 8-5:30 pm so its going to be a long day. But saturday is my state examination and hopefully I will pass! (fingers crossed and a million prayers)

Anywho have a Happy Thursday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Crystal Bowersox!!
Photobucket

Re: I must be getting punked!!

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I think you have my old criminology professor! He'd  randomly fall asleep. True Story. . .

and then I found 20 bucks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    your teacher is "happy people"

good luck saturday!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Best of luck on Saturday....hopefully all will go well!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with your exam!

What is it with profs wearing sneakers with suits...the world may never know!
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, I had something similar happen a few weeks ago.  It was doign some training and our instructor was a sweet old man, but a little out of it.  As we were starting class, his boss, who was trying to attend the first day of training, called to say she would not make it b/c of traffic.  He gets off the phone and tells us she will not be attending b/c "she is apparently SOL. Not sure what that means, but she won't be making it."  I about lost it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!! Today was sooo long..it took him 4 hours to go over 4 pages (no lie)!! He then proceeded to tell us the last time him and his wife had sex...I was so done after that I tuned out the rest of the class!!! Only one more day!!!

BTW you ladies are hilarious!!! (Amanda with the baby smoking pic)
    Photobucket

• Options
    ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOH I used to HATE when my teachers brought up sex!!!! eghhhhh
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes. You'll make it through (barely!) Good luck with your exam.
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Talking about babys smoking. Did anyone see the video of the 2 year old who smokes? He's hooked and smokes 2 packs a day!!!  It's over in Asia.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_must-getting-punked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:f83a535f-8540-43ec-81df-d70e10b96befPost:6a7719ed-e77b-4746-af86-6ff806b16766">Re: I must be getting punked!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Talking about babys smoking. Did anyone see the video of the 2 year old who smokes? He's hooked and smokes 2 packs a day!!!  It's over in Asia.
    Posted by alliegator8[/QUOTE]

Really? That is soo ridiculous!! Who would even get a 2 year old a cigaretter to begin with? The world is crashing and burning as we speak!
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards