New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Majestic Studios Photography

Has anybody used them? Any reviews would be so helpful. Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Majestic Studios Photography

• Options
    mpjf1001mpjf1001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My sister used them for her wedding in 2008 and i am using them for my wedding in Oct 2012, they are awesome. Mark is super nice, gets back to you right away with any questions you have, etc. On the day of my sister's wedding his 2nd photographer was basically my sister's 2nd hand, i thought that would be my job as her MOH but she helped her do everything which was fine with me, lol.
    The pics came out great and she had them right away.

On another note, FI and I did our e-pics on a Monday in October, he had them online the next day and I received a disc in the mail that friday of all my pics=)

Let me know if you have any other questions!
  • Options
    I got married in October 2009 and used Majestic.  Mark and his team are amazing!  He is very professional (great at getting back to you and checking in on you pre-wedding) and his pictures are amazing (and I've been checking out his website since I got married and he has even more great shots).  We had him and another photographer (Tara).  It POURED on my wedding day but he got me my outside shots!  He took some gorgeous pre-wedding photos .. some people have commented on this one on my mom's porch with the leaves in the background...just saying how amazing it is.  If it had not rained, we would have gone around the golf course for shots...he knew it upset me that I couldn't do it...but he got us some outside shots and the sky was just right as the pictures are wonderful.

I loved him so much I brought my daughter to him for her first birthday pictures, which took place at the studio in his home.

He really is a great vendor and very reasonable with pricing, fairness, etc. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards