Maine

Wedding CupCakes

Ok, so we definately want to have cupcakes as the wedding cake instead of the traditional cake.  Anyone know of someone that does this sort of thing in the Bangor area?  I know Frank's Bakery would do it, but I would like to have some other options.  If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated!  I don't want anything extravagent either, they will be pretty plain and simple!  TIA!

Re: Wedding CupCakes

• edited December 2011
    Honestly, if you just want simple cupcakes... wal-mart and or hannaford will be your best bet without spending a ton of money.  You will still be able to personalize flavor and colors.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having cupcakes too!  I picked out 4 flavors and asked 4 family members to each make 4 dozen of their 'kind'.  I ordered paper cups and sugar flowers wholesale online to decorate the tops and pull them all together, but this way they are in charge of them and I don't have to worry about it!  The only snafoo- I know some places won't let you bring in food that isn't from a licensed facility.  Just check with your site first!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards