Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Bp hair makeup

Hey Ladies,

This might get a little long so please bare with me! I am planning on having the girls all stay together the night of the wedding. A lot of them are coming from out of town and I wanted us to all be together. I have 6 BM, a MOH and a matron of honor. As well as two flower girls!

My matron of honor is a licensed hair dresser and is the only person I let touch my hair so obviously she's doing my hair, her hair, and her daughters hair the morning of the wedding Her daughter is two but a flower girl. So that leaves 7 girls ... I have invited two of my FI friends to help with hair that morning and they have agreed to come and help out they aren't licensed but are skating coaches and have to do their teams hair for their competitions, etc. I personally don't care how my girls do their hair makes no difference to me if it is up or down, Etc. a few girls have said they are cool with doing their own hair and nobody has made a big deal about this however I don't want to come across rude or anything. There is a hair place in the town of the wedding that I could offer they go to ... But am I supposed to pay for that if they choose it? I'm not sure if your understanding my question but hopefully this makes sense! Any input is appreciated!

Re: Bp hair makeup

• You only need to pay for it if you are requiring them to get it done.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards