New Jersey

Bridal Shoes in NJ

Where did you all get your shoes in NJ?  (I'm in Central NJ)

I have tried Macy's and Lord & Taylor and found nothing... Anyone know of any online sites with free shipping /returns that someones used?

Thanks! Cool

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shoes in NJ

• NJhousewife22NJhousewife22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zappos.com and sometimes Nordstrom has free shipping both ways on shoes.

The Marshalls shoe store in edgewater has some cute finds, but its hit or miss. DSW store can be great too, but not sure where there is one in Jersey.

I would try Zappos. It's a shoe goldmine. 
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely ordered 3 pairs from Zappos -- but ended up finding mine at DSW.
    Maybe try Jersey Gardens? They have Daffys, Filenes, Off 5th, Nine West and pretty much every other shoe store.
  • edited December 2011
    I would try Jersey Gardens and DSW (there is one in Wayne next to WillowBrook and one in Paramus across from Garden State Plaza). 

Maybe Bloomingdales or Riverside Sq or Short Hills Mall would have some since they tend to carry more "evening" attire. 

It took me months to find my shoes! I ended up getting mine at Lord & Taylor in NYC. If you can head into Manhattan, Macy's Herald Sq and Lord & Taylor have some great shoes. 

Good Luck!

---The Nest makes me wanna---
    imageimage
    ---Started TTC 12/1/11---
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! BFP on 2/27/13!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from White House Black Market. I love them, they're sooo comfortable. i have them in black as well.
    Nov 2012 Siggy: The ring!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from Shoebuy. I actually have two unworn pairs I am selling if you interested, you can PM me for details. (don't want to advertise here)
  • Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Model Bride in Chatham/S. Hills is great  http://www.modelbride.com/

and I finally found a pair at Hollywood Bridal.
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    DSW here. The ivory pair I got in NYC and the purple pair I got in Rockaway. I love DSW. Oh and Zappos for the wedding rain boots I didn't need.
  • You should definitely check out Signature Step in Westwood, NJ

I heard they were more general before but I passed by the other day and they have a grand opening sign up. I stopped in as the glitzy shoes in the window caught my eye! The owner Michael, was very nice and welcoming. He let us know that they were focusing more on Evening, Prom and Bridal. Wow, SUCH nice shoes AND they do dyeables as well!  I am participating in a number of weddings this season and will definitely be back.

They are located right at 271 Westwood Ave. You can't miss this specialized boutique. :)

Btw, I purchased these there as I could not pass them up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards