Virginia
Options

Charlottesville alterations

Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that takes measurements & does alterations?  I already bought my dress in another state and need to get fitted with possible alterations to do in the future. 
Thanks!!

Re: Charlottesville alterations

• Options
    CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about a woman named Thuy who has a shop near Foods of All Nations.  The store is apparently around the back of the store, not in the row of stores by The Shade Shop, Kenny Ball, etc.

2125 Ivy Road is the address... I think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_charlottesville-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:d654270b-09fb-445e-93fb-5203f3144c70Post:f7dbc2c4-43b0-47cc-bcfc-80ba00e48976">Re: Charlottesville alterations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've heard great things about a woman named Thuy who has a shop near Foods of All Nations.  The store is apparently around the back of the store, not in the row of stores by The Shade Shop, Kenny Ball, etc. 2125 Ivy Road is the address... I think.
    Posted by CvilleClaire[/QUOTE]

I was going to say it would have been nice to ask them if they wanted to "son of" because that doesn't necesarily indicate hosting.

But since you showed them the proofs I have absolutely no criticism of you, if it was that important to her she should have actually looked at the proof you have her. There was nothing you should have done differently, so try not to feel so badly about it.
  • Options
    CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that was meant for a different thread!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards