Ohio-Toledo

budget for flowers/decorations

what is an average budget for this? im having a hard time coming up with a budget for this part of the wedding. i've got a few recommendations from friends, but most want a budget at the consultation???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: budget for flowers/decorations

• For flower it will depend on it you want real or fake flowers.  Real flowers can be expensive depending on how elaborate you want them.  I have heard of brides spending between $200 and $1000 depending on the size of the bridal party.

Decorations are going to depend on how much you want decorated and how much you are playing to DIY.  I would say $10-$15 per table for centerpieces.  If your looking to do a floral centerpieces, I would say between $15-$20. If your looking to hire someone, you have to take into account set-up and take down fees. 
  • skashley75skashley75 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    A lot depends on how many people you have in your wedding party & if you choose flowers that are considered "in season"

My florist is charging me $1200.00 but I have 6 Bridesmaids & 6 Groomsmen, flowers for wedding and reception... and mothers, fathers, grandparents, ushers, flowergirl, ringbearer, etc...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards