Ohio-Northeast
Options

Reception locations: Strongsville, Brunswick area

I am lookiing for a location that is beautiful & classy but not too expensive ($50/person or under). 

Maybe on a golf course or by a lake.  Any suggestions?  I live in San Francisco and only have a week in June at home to look at halls so I have to do everything online and narrow down where I want to visit. 
A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.

Re: Reception locations: Strongsville, Brunswick area

• Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Michaud's in Strongsville or Williams on the Lake in Medina? I'm not sure the prices on them, but I think Michaud's is within your budget, and Williams on the Lake is in a really nice location.
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does your $50 include alcohol?
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For $32/pp, check out the Belarusan American Community Center. It's BYOB. We had our reception there and served only beer and wine, so our alcohol price per person was easily under $10 -- I want to say maybe $7/pp?

Re: MIchaud's, go there and evaluate for yourself. I've heard both good and bad stories. When we toured there and tasted the food, it was the food quality that turned me off. I'm kinda picky about food though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DandJ4everDandJ4ever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm having my reception at St. Michael Woodside... its off of Wallings Road. Its $48 dollars a head.. You have to have at least 200 guest though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards