Texas

South Texas Coast

i'm getting married at Casa Los Ebanos in Brownsville, Texas...a wonderful garden plantation home with resaca running in front.  Any recommendations on photographers?  The florist, from Mexico, points out several blooms that I like that won't work in the the heat or be in season in September.  Any ideas?  I

Re: South Texas Coast

• edited December 2011
    Check out the photographers from El Rio Productions at www.elrioproductions.com.

As far as flowers, you can have any flowers you want if you go with silk instead of fresh. If it's more important from them to be fresh than to be the kind you want though, think about using sun flowers or other hardier flowers.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We are based out of the DFW but we love to head to South Texas!  Check out our work and see if we are the style you are looking for.  We would love to head to Brownsviille!  I grew up in the Corpus Christi area and love heading down South! Check out our work here:

Good Luck Planning!  Thanks!
    A Wedding Fanatic! -favorite tents: Jacqueline Chapelle- www.jacquelinechapelle.com -favorite photographer: Jonathan Ivy Photo- www.jonathanivyphoto.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards