Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

First Student

Does anyone know the prices for a bus from first student?  I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone yet.  We would need a bus for hotel to ceremony to reception and back to hotel.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you
Married to my best friend!! 8/19/12

Re: First Student

• Options
    Hi we are using first student. The bus is picking up our guests at the hotel in Hyannis, and bringing them to the church and then reception in Mashpee, then back to hotel at the end of the night. The cost is $400, hope this helps!
  • Options
    If you have a smallish guest list, I'd look into Passport Coach's split shuttle.  They will run large vans for 3 hours, (ie,1.5 hours before ceremony, and 1.5 at the end of reception. We are changing it to 1 hour before, 2 hours at the end).  It costs around $400.
  • Options
    I'm also using First Student out of Dennis and its $400. They'll work with you to run as many trips as needed. They're running one trip before the ceremony, and then the driver will be available about two hours from 9-11 to shuttle people home early and then make a final trip at the end of the night all for no extra cost.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards