DC
Options

New Knottie!

Hi all :) Just got engaged over the holidays and feeling so overwhelmed with all that goes into planning this wedding!! Beginning to think I can't do it on my own and looking for recommendations for a wedding planner..specifically any with experience with intercultural weddings.
Thanks!

Re: New Knottie!

• Options
    Brenda, you post this all the time.  She wasn't even asking for photog recommendations, so this really makes you seem like a vendor.
  • Options
    I met with some great planners, but I'm not sure if they specialize in intercultural marriages or not.. sorry I can't be of more help there, but congrats on your engagement!
  • Options
    I just signed up on the Knot today. I know what you mean by overwhelmed. I got engaged 4 months ago, and have not done much yet. Thank God we chose a November wedding date Laughing
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    PrfctL7 - any recs for a good planner would be appreciated!
  • Options
    I used NoLo Weddings and Events

I used them for DOC for my destination wedding in DC.
    I can not speak highly enough of Nora and Lorinda.
    They were amazing.
    So detail oriented.  We meet them Sunday before the wedding and then the wedding was on Wednesday.  They showed up early and made the day run flawless!
    They are fantastic! I wish I would have found them sooner.
    Check out their facebook, they already have a few pictures up there from our wedding.  I am not sure about their experience with intercultural weddings, but my partner and I came to DC because same sex weddings are recognized.  Nora and Lorinda didn't bat an eye about our situation and were 100% professional.
    If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Sorry I am rambling. :/
    If you need a photographer recommendation, I have one of those, too!

Best of luck in planning!
    ~Melissa
  • Options
    Well keep in mind that I seem to like to drive around a lot, but Serendipity Events (southern maryland) and Susie Q Events (virginia).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards