Ohio-Columbus
Options

Boudoir Pics

Hey girls - When I got married I used this board a lot and was hoping some of you could help me now. I am thinking of getting Boudoir pics done for our anniversary. Have any of you done this recently? Do you have any recommendations? I've heard of Columbus Boudoir, but they seem a tad pricey. Maybe that is the norm, but just wanted something to compare it too. Thanks!

Re: Boudoir Pics

• Options
    I'm using Picture Perfect Portraits for my wedding and I know they've recently started doing boudoir. They have a facebook page and they've posted some of their work. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Shannon so far.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_boudoir-pics-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:a228fbed-12a3-4346-b6fe-ee82c4548066Post:e8091b13-9a83-42b6-af4c-155a39f7f2c7">Boudoir Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey girls - When I got married I used this board a lot and was hoping some of you could help me now. I am thinking of getting Boudoir pics done for our anniversary. Have any of you done this recently? Do you have any recommendations? I've heard of Columbus Boudoir, but they seem a tad pricey. Maybe that is the norm, but just wanted something to compare it too. Thanks!
    Posted by Cali1212[/QUOTE]

<div>Maria Hall Photography</div>
  • Options
    i used picture perfect for my boudoir and she does amazing! i would definitely contact her! She does marathons and it makes it a lot cheaper! 
  • Options
    Ditto Picture Perfect! While I haven't used her myself, I have seen her work and she is amazing!
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    Ohh I LOVED mine by Ashley West Photography!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_boudoir-pics-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:a228fbed-12a3-4346-b6fe-ee82c4548066Post:e8091b13-9a83-42b6-af4c-155a39f7f2c7">Boudoir Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey girls - When I got married I used this board a lot and was hoping some of you could help me now. I am thinking of getting Boudoir pics done for our anniversary. Have any of you done this recently? Do you have any recommendations? I've heard of Columbus Boudoir, but they seem a tad pricey. Maybe that is the norm, but just wanted something to compare it too. Thanks!
    Posted by Cali1212[/QUOTE]

Jessica Love Photography is having a Boudoir shoot day in November. Check her out..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I second Ashley West Photography!! She is so great too work with and makes you feel comfortable, and she's SUPER fast with getting your images back to you!!
  • Options
    Completely agree with Ashley West Photography!  She did an amazing job and got everything back to me so quickly!
  • Options
    I would also recommend Ashley West! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards