Florida-West Coast

Need a cake baker for cupcakes

Ladies please help!

I just got my quote from publix for 150 cupcakes and and small cake for the top which is running $451.50!!!!! That is way out of my budget!

Can anyoine suggest a great cake baker who can do 150 cupcakes for $200 or less? Please help!

Thanks
Nafeesa

Re: Need a cake baker for cupcakes

• edited December 2011
    Sam's Club has delicious cupcakes and they're CHEAP!  Try them.
  • kmf218kmf218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted Cupcake Alley last year and their prices were great. They specialize in cupcakes and when I talked to Alley her jumbo cupcakes were $2 a piece and the small cupcakes were $1. The venue my FI and I chose will be providing our cupcakes but Alley was really nice and was willing to work with our budget. 

My FI just recently told me that Cold Stone Creamery has ice cream cupcakes. We are debating about getting those as well as the regular ones. They come to about $12 for 6 cupcakes which would come out to $300 dollars. I know you were shooting for $200 but they are really unique and a good size. Plus your guests will be getting two desserts for the price of one Smile You might even be able to get a discount since your getting so many. 
  • Gorecbrie2011Gorecbrie2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just sent you a private message :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used The Cupcake Spot and they WERE AWESOME!  You get a 10% discount on 10 or more dozen. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards