Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning

Hi Ladies!!  What's going on today?  I am in the midst of some last minute planning.  I need to start packing and figuring out all the last minute stuff that I need...like shirts and ties for the men...

Other than that, not much going on.  Just work and then the gym.  We do need to stop at the health food store to get some protien for FI.
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    Two weeks, how exciting. Good luck packing I always end up packing twice as much as I need! Not sure what's on the agenda tonight work then working out for sure! Depending on weather maybe the dog park. Looking forward to tomorrow since my dad is visiting!! Happy Thursday!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Cathy you are getting so close!!!

I did boot camp last night and then went home to OUR house (yay!) and managed to get about 5 boxes worth of stuff unpacked and sorted away. Still tons more unpacking to do but the HUGE ball of stress that was sitting on my chest is almost completely gone. thank goodness!!

Today the plan is work, then run by the old apartment to make sure the movers didn't leave anything on the carpet (carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow) and then hit my hair appointment. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already!!!
  • Options
    5 boxes?!? Holy moly you're a beast! I would've spent 5 hours looking at them hoping they would unpack themselves!

I gotta get on the packing too! We actually don't have to pay for our first luggage each which was a welcomed surprise. I have gotten better at packing only what I need. Don't overdo it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey Ladies!! Work was crazy today!  FI is at a basketball game (he plays) so i am home alone a few hours...I just ate and now and allowing my food to digest a bit (ie browsing and commenting on the knot/facebook lol!)

I am going to post a separate thread about this but I GOT MY INVITATIONS TODAY!!!!!!! yay!!

I went during lunch to exchange some clothes I bought that didn't fit but was slightly disappointed b/c they didn't have my size in anything I was trying to exchange, but i did get lots of money back which i used to purchase my metrocard for the month...I do want/need new clothes so next time I will have to be sure to try them on in the store (but sometimes I just don't feel like being in the fitting room!)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    p.s.  OH SNAP!!! my ticker officially says 4 months...yea yea so there are still 3 weeks and 6 day attached to that 4 months but OMG!!!!!!!!  getting closer!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards