Texas-Houston
Options

Website find: design your own wedding shoes for $230-$250

Hey gals!  I am an October NOLA bride, but a native Houstonian, and I thought I would share this website I found to create your own shoes- the website is SO fun!  The shoes look beautiful, too and they will size and resize to fit your foot!  And while $230-$250 is a lot, I think I will wear them over and over because I created them!  ;-)
Enjoy!

www.shoesofprey.com

Re: Website find: design your own wedding shoes for $230-$250

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the share...but unfortunately...that is a bit out of my budget for shoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if I'm going to pay $250 for shoes, they better have some famous person's name on them.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought Carrie Bradshaw was the only one that spent that much money on shoes.
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the concept of designing your own shoes is really cool, but it is a little much. Thanks for sharing!
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    lew2011lew2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info!  I will certainly be looking into this further, because even though I don't have a dress yet, I'm even more concerned about not finding the perfect purple shoes I have envisioned to add some color.  And I'm pretty sure Carrie's Manolo's and Louboutins were WAY more than $250.  I know mine were! :-)  Good luck designing yours mpzimmer, and remember, on your wedding day, you'll be the famous person wearing the shoes YOU designed.  So cool!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards