Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Day of Coordinators - cost idea?

Hello!  Can anyone give me an idea of what a day-of-coordinator should cost?  Thanks for you help!

Re: Day of Coordinators - cost idea?

• Options
    dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it depends on exactly how much you want the DOC to do, size of your wedding, travel required, etc.  

My DOC is actually a very good friend who happens to be an interior designer.  She is running my rehearsal, handling coordinating all my vendors the day-of, and helping me design layout, decor, etc.  I have 100 guests btw.  I know that she would normally charge around $1,000 - $1,500, but since she's such a good friend she won't let me pay her.  So, I'm paying for her hotel rooms, buying her some jewelry, and giving her a spa gift certificate.   

Hope that helps!  Good luck!
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like PP, it does depend on what you want them to do. I've heard anything from $200 - $800 for a DOC.

With that being said, I refuse to pay more than $300 for a DOC. Just do your research.
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The owner of my venue will be our DOC - she's only charging us $100
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Mines is charging us $420 and that is for the rehearsal also.

My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used someone who did an amazing job, you can review my review on the coordinator in my bio. The womens name is Kim and she was up and coming, I gave her $500 for her help. She's new and will work with your budget, but really looking for experiance.  I met with her a few times and worked out details and on the day of and rehersal she had a team of people for help. This chick has her stuff together!
    Here's her email and number

kb.eventplanners@gmail.com
    404 274 4297

But i did get quotes from others and it was triple the price, I would highly recommened Kim for her price and her dedication to succeed in the bridal industry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My coordinatoor is included with my venue. However, I did have another venue I was looking at and the one they recommended was about $800 in Atlanta proper.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Day od Coordinators should be based on wha services they are providing for you.  I'm a Wedding Planner and Day of Coordinator and I charge based on your needs and location.  It can be anywhere from $400.00 to $2,000.00 it just depends.  My recomendation is to meet with the person your thinking of using and see what they offer for the amount of money and make sure it matched your needs.  Price is always negotiable they are wanting you to hire them not the other way around so don't forget that.

Thanks,
    Jessie Patton
    Wild Flower Event Services
    (404) 345-8113
    www.wildflowereventservices.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards