Michigan-Detroit

Ann Arbor Rehearsal Dinner

Hey if anyone could help me find at place to have the dinner my rehearsal is in hartland near brighton and I was looking into brighton or ann arbor for a place, I live in florida so recommendations would be great. Thanks

Re: Ann Arbor Rehearsal Dinner

• db1985db1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are considering having ours at one of the Ann Arbor Breweries, Grizzly Peak or Arbor Brewing Company.  Webers is also really popular.  If you want something off campus, Carsons Amerian Bistro or Mediterrano are really good.  I believe Mediterrano has its own private room for these sort of events.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my rehearsal dinner at Arbor Brewing Company, and was really happy with it.  They have a private room (rental fee was somethiing like $200 for 4 hours).  As long as the bar tab in there reached $300 and was hosted, there was no fee for the bartender.  We setup a buffet, and food prices were reasonable.

I also considered Vinology, but they were booked for my date.  Other options would be Cottage Inn or Pizza House, if you're looking to go the pizza route.
  • TallyKyleTallyKyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ann Arbor is the way to go! There is also a really nice place in Plymouth- Station 885.
    What about Pizza House? It's got amazing food (not just pizza).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • elkayelkay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you hosting?

Ciao Amici's in Brighton <www.ciaoamicisbrighton.com/> for private dining and very good food.

For a casual beer and pizza party vibe, Zukey Lake Tavern west of Hamburg (south of Brighton) <www.zukeylaketavern.com/index.html>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards