Massachusetts-Cape Cod

WRISTLET vs. CORSAGE

My Florist recommended wristlets for my mom and stepmom - and his mom.
ok, i'm shocked they even still wear these?????     your thoughts?

Re: WRISTLET vs. CORSAGE

• allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing wristlets. Most women prefer them. They won't poke a hole in your nice dress, and they won't poke you in the boob when they come loose. ;)
    We are doing wrist corsages. All the women in my wedding who would be wearingf them preferred them that way.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    we did wrist corsages and everyone loved them.
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe let the mothers decide?  Our florist had corsages that were attached by magnet so they didn't poke holes in the dresses.  I asked our mothers (there were four - two mothers, two stepmothers) and two chose wristlets and two chose magnets. 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    MOB&MOG carried small nosegays of cream roses & freessia
  • edited December 2011
    As a MOB, I carried a small nosegay. Loved it! no flowers on the dress, and no annoying elastic on wrist. I was able to put it down, and take it home and put in a vase. I enjoyed the flowers for an additional week!  GL
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, nosegay or wristlet- corsage gets crushed from hugging, wilty looking, pokes at you... a couple hours in and it's a hot mess.
  • edited December 2011
    YELLING!!

We skipped this for the moms because they seemed dated, even to them. We did this for mike's grandma though because it was important to her. Wristlet, btw.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards