Getting in Shape
Options

Losing weight and getting healthy

I know how hard it is to lose weight, because I have fighting the battle of the blug for years.  In May 09 being heaver than ever I realized I had to do something.  I had trouble sleeping and going up and down the stairs to my apartment.  It was crazy.  My excuse was I had to lose so much why even start it was going to take forever to lose.  But then I realized that not matter what a year was going to come and go and I could be lighter or heaver.  So I started changing the way I eat and doing some light exersizing, all I could do at the time and between May and September I lost 30 lbs, but then it stopped and no matter what I did I could not lose any more.  Being totally fustrated some friends told me about this awesome company called Advocare and their 24 day challenge.  So I looked it up and checked it out, then seeing how it was helping my friends look better and feel better I decited to give it a try.  From November 29th to December 22nd I loss 16 lbs and 15 1/2 inches.  Now it is January and I have loss 60 lbs and I am feeling great.  If you would like to check this out yourself just go to 
www.advocarebydesign.com  if you have any questions you can email me at tenamsls@live.com.  I like helping peopleLaughing

Re: Losing weight and getting healthy

• Options
    smells like a vendor...reported.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ha ha, "battle of the blug."
  • Options
    I am not a vendor - report all you like.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_losing-weight-getting-healthy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:6f8a5c8c-0fc3-4337-bbef-06f194971d30Post:aeb6c791-5937-4f47-8d36-148eebd57e5e">Re: Losing weight and getting healthy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not a vendor - report all you like.
    Posted by tenamsls[/QUOTE]

Well...done, and done!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_losing-weight-getting-healthy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:6f8a5c8c-0fc3-4337-bbef-06f194971d30Post:aeb6c791-5937-4f47-8d36-148eebd57e5e">Re: Losing weight and getting healthy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not a vendor - report all you like.
    Posted by tenamsls[/QUOTE]

Considering every post you've made (except this one) has said the exact same thing and urged us to check out a commercial method, I think you are.
  • Options
    I just loss 56 lbs thought it would be nice to see how others were doing.   People were asking for help and I thought I would just tell them what I did.    I always thought helping people was a nice thing to do.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards