Delaware
Options

Engagement Photo Places

Thinking about where to do our Engagment photos.. We were thinking Rockwood Park. Where is everyone having theirs done?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Photo Places

• Options
    We did ours in several places around Phily and liked have the city backdrop.  If you want to stay with a more woodsy setting, check out Valley Green park, Longwood or any park.  If you are looking to have grass, trees, etc, you can go just about anywhere b/c it will look the same in pics.  If you are looking for something specific, like a monument, you'll need that location (obviously Laughing)  Some places, like Gilbaltar, charge a fee for taking pics there.  I think Longwood just requires you to pay admission but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Rockwood park is gorgeous. Some other cool places are Battery Park, Longwood Gardens, Valley Garden Park, and Brandywine Park in Wilmington
  • Options
    Rockwood Park is GORGEOUS.  I just had headshots taken there.

You may have to get a permit to have pictures taken in the state parks.  I wanted to have shots taken at Battery Park.  There are definitely people who just go there and take pictures without doing it, but you're supposed to get a permit.  I'm pretty sure it's $150.  I ended up not getting it and not doing pictures at Battery Park.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    We had ours done at Longwood and they turned out great. We only had to pay the admission fee. I think it was around $30.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks everyone for the suggestions!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been thinking of using Longwood - that's where we got engaged :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am doing mine at Rockford park. i really want a picture in front of the tower door. there is plenty of other places like longwood gardens too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards