Wedding Reception Forum

Help with Linens

Our wedding and reception is taking place in Cambridge, Ohio and I am on the search for table linens, runners, chair covers, and tie-backs.  Does anyone know the closest business that supplies these linens, and also provides set-up and tear down services?  Thank you so much for the help!

Re: Help with Linens

• Thanks so much....new to the message boards..thanks! :)
  • Just found this website and everything is relativley a good price and a wide selection.
     http://www.efavormart.com/index.aspx
  • Check out www.simpletoelegant.com We are using them and I know that they have the items you are looking for and also do set up and tear down.  They are on here under indiana party rentals.  I know that they travel to different places as the weekend my fiance and I went to meet with them they had a crew out in Cincinnatti doing a wedding there while we were doing a meeting at there shop.  See what they could do. 

• We are using simple to elegant as well.  Thats awesome!  They are the best.  You are right about them going to different places to do things.  We met with them in November and the owner was in the Bahamas doing a wedding down their.  They have some awesome stuff and I know that we are very happy with what they are doing for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards