Canada-Ontario

So I'm done one Bridesmaid..

Ya so my friend went loopy & now I'm down one girl. I feel bad asking another friend if she want to step in as a bridesmaids' since its obvious after 8 months of being engaged that I didn't ask her. How do I approach her? I feel kinda bad but at the same time I always wanted her in my party. We are close but not super talk every week close. Or should I Just be down one girl and figure out what to do with the extra guy?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So I'm done one Bridesmaid..

• I would just leave it as is. Asking another girl at this point is really going to make her feel second class.

Two guys can walk with a girl - NBD.
    Anniversary
  • edited March 2012
    I was in your situation - where my Maid of honor got super jealous that I got engaged (even though she was engaged for a year before me) and did this 360 life change. I then asked another girl who I wanted but didn't ask because we had only known eachother for a year.

The new girl is super happy to be in the wedding, so helpful, so positive, so supportive. It was a great choice for me, as I am glad I don't have any debby downers in my bridal party anymore.

Do what is right for you. And what you want for YOUR day. 
    :)
  • Do what you want for your wedding day! I don`t think its bad at all to ask someone at this stage. Things change people change...and you`re allowed to add someone in your bridal party now.
  • Thank girlss, I am going to ask my friend. I am going to wait for the right time to ask. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards