Florida-South Florida
Options

The Allure of the sea!

Hi Ladies,

So it has been 9 days since I have been married and it has been wonderful!!!!

I am going to post reviews soon but I wanted to share my experiance on board the allure of the seas since I know Several of you girls are taking that cruise for your HM. My Husband and I were planning on booking a cruise to Alaska, but when we went to book it was sold out. After much discussion we decided on the Allure of the seas. That was probably one of the best decision  we did. I honestly have to say it was the best Experience ever. There was always something to do. We had a romantic night every night. I suggest that everyone should get the balcony suites. IT was amazing. We were able to have breakfast almost everyday on our Balcony which was wonderful. Go to the spa and book the thermal suite treatment. It is a seven day spa package you can do as a couple. It was great and helped us relaxed which we really needed after the wedding. Do my time dinning they will always have a table for just 2. Do every show you will not regret it!! My Husband and I did so many things, We took a cupcakes class together, took a cocktail making class, Ice Skated, rock climbed, surfed, snorkeled and so much more. IF you booked The Allure of the Seas you honestly will not regret it!
Daisypath Wedding tickers
image 157 Invited
image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
RSVP Date: March 31

Re: The Allure of the sea!

• Options
    thanks for the review!! sounds liek a very fun and romatic way to start your marriage.  Congrats to you and the Hubbs!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I will keep it in mind for future vacations! Glad you had fun!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    OMG awesome!! Thanks for the review, its very helpful!! I will definitely try everything you mentioned! We did get a balcony room in the 10th floor so im super excited about that! For my time dining, can you eat in the main dining room?? How did you get that; were you able to choose that online? What is the thermal suite treatment, what does the treatment consist of? Everthing sounds amazingl now after reading this I'm even more excited!!!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    JudeG20JudeG20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Martica My Time Dining is in the Main Dining room.  You just choice the time you want to eat. I believe you can change that on board the cruise but if you want to make sure you have that option just call the reservation agent or your travel agent and they can change that for you. The Thermal Suite is in the Spa and it includes, Hot rock beds, Steam room with different aromas, water fall shower, Thunder Strom shower this one was the best one because the lights dim and it set the best mood ever), and then one final steam room. After you would go to the relaxation room and have teas or water with lemon. We did it everyday!!!! Total for that was $179.00 for the couple. Worth it our skin looks great and we are so relaxed!!! Do the Cupcake class together you both will enjoy it. It is about $22 per person. Don't miss the aquatic show or the blueworld (i think that is what it is call) Also the ice show was amazing. If your Fi loves to do sports stuff and you guys do mind a little pain do the flow rider that was so much fun!!!! Also try to make a reservation on the speciality restaurants they have. We went to chops and it was awesome. That is about $ 30.00 a person. You will love it. Let me know if you want anymore info!!!
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
  • Options
    OMG that sounds amazing!!!! Thanks so much for all the info; you're super helpful!!! I'm definitely trying one of the restaurants and doing the thermal suite, it sounds awesome!!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    Thanks for the review!! We're going May 20th :) We decided against the balcony which I hope I don't regret. I think we chose 6pm dining so we can catch all the shows. We made show reservations because everything was getting so booked and we're debating on booking the shore excursions in advance. Did you book anything online? Excursions, beverage packages etc.. Thank you!!
  • Options
    JudeG20JudeG20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Since We booked a little late in the game we just booked all shore excursion on the ship. As well as drink packages (do drink packages. It actually saved us money), but  I would  have loved to have secured those things before I travel so I say if you have a chance book them before  and we also purchase you can say A VIP package for the shows. Were we did not have to make reservation we would just walk in. I can't remember the price but it was also worth it because we can see the shows over and over and which ever show we wanted at what ever time.  They have shows at all time of they day. At 2 pm 4 pm 5 pm 9 pm 10pm and they are playing them over and over. 6 is a good time for dining but you might miss some of the earlier activities since you are probably going to be getting ready for dinner we had a 6 pm dinning and changed it on board. I also suggest even if you have made reservation for the shows make sure you are there at least 15 min earlier to get good seats!!. 
    image 157 Invited
  • Options
    Thanks for the review...we're thinking of going on this as a trip in Sept

• Options
    Thanks for the review. We leave on the sister ship The Oasis on Saturday for our honeymoon! I am so excited FI has never been on a cruise. I will def. look into that spa package and drink packages. We also got a balcony on the 10th floor and booked all our shows in advance. I amm even more excited each day, in fact today we are packing : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards